During my time of blogging and creating websites, I have just about read every helpful how-to guide, purchased every book and service for writers. I could recommend you dozens of different resources, here though, I’ll just focus on the most helpful ones for aspiring bloggers and writers.
If you are looking to create a blog, here are some valuable resources mixed of posts and products on how you can start your blog today.
- Choosing the best blogging platform for you in 2021 – This post explains which blogging platform would be best for the type of blog you are creating.
- How to install WordPress tutorial – A step by step guide to installing WordPress.
These resources will help you create a visually appealing blog for anyone. If you are new to graphic design or its just not your strong point, don’t let that stop you. Using the resources below will certainly take your blog to the next level.
- Canva – Five ways to use and enhance your blog – Free graphic design programme to help you stand out from the crowd. Take a look at some of the ways it can help you.
- Best free stock photo websites for your blog in 2021 – Want to add some royalty free photos to your blog? Look no further than this post. It shows you some of the very best stock photo websites to make your site that little bit more appealing.
This is one of the main focus’ of building a blog. Engaging with readers and establishing yourself as a leader in your field. Using the resources under, you will certainly be seeing improvements to your blog in no time.
- Creating an email subscriber list for your blog – Some consider having a subscriber list to be paramount to the success of your blog. Start building one today. This insightful post shows you how to create subscriber email opt-in boxes to convert readers into subscribers.
When creating content, sometimes it can be quite daunting. Here are some of the things that help me when I’m building content for my blogs.
- Using Fiverr – 5 Ways it can help you build your blog – Fiverr is a great way to find people who can help you create content or other ways to improve your blog. Check out these 5 great ways you can outsource some of your blog work.
- Picjumbo – Affiliate link. An amazing stock photo website to add some royalty free photos to your blog. They even have a premium membership and send collections to your inbox every month.
An important aspect of creating blogs or any websites for that matter. If you are serious about blogging and monetisation, having a self hosted site is crucial.
- Bluehost – Affiliate link. Bluehost are one of the most reputable web hosting providers out there. WordPress recommend them and have even partnered with them in recent years.
Monetise your blog
Who doesn’t want to earn money for blogging? Well, if you follow these posts and products, you will certainly find amazing ways to generate a passive income.
- Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Websites & Programmes – Start earning commissions for selling other companies products? Start today and sign up to some of the best affiliate programmes out there. Monetise your blog today.
Search Engine Optimisation is a valuable topic to know about. After all, it does depend on whether or not your content ranks on the first page of search engine results. If you’re new or looking to refresh your memory on SEO, then I personally recommend these resources to get you started.